- Furniture and Décor: This is especially true if you’re sizing up!
- Unexpected repairs: Disclosures and home warranties can help with this in the first year, but things may pop up after that.
- Basic Maintenance: From pest control to carpet cleaning, this can add up each year.
- Yard Maintenance: If you don’t already have them, you may need a mower, an edger, basic garden tools, and more – or money to hire a gardener.
- Utilities: Check local rates for water, electricity, gas, garbage, cable, and other services you use. As your agent, we can help you find these resources.
- Settling In: You may need to purchase things like: shower curtains or cleaning supplies during the first few weeks in the home. And probably more take-out dinners and delivery pizza than usual!
“The best defense is a good offense”is an adage that has been applied to many fields of endeavor, and is also true when preparing to buy a new home! As your agents, we can help you understand the added costs of home ownership to help you target a realistic price range.
Have you already begun saving for your next home and are ready to talk with a REALTOR®?
Contact us at 844-400-6040 or TucsonPowerGroup@gmail.com
Tucson Power Group can help you with a residential sale or purchase anywhere in Southern Arizona. If you are in another area or state, we have a network of quality agents. Call us today, and we can help you find a competent agent in your town.
More posts in the Information You Can Rely On Series: 4 Tips To See If A Neighborhood Is Right For You, 6 Insider Tips To Make The Most Of Open Houses, 4 Reasons To Google That Address